PARALLEL PLANETS
HAS MOVED.



We are now found on parallelplanets.com.


Kälte in Berlin by Mikah Manansala

A Parallel Planets piece by Unknown

"I finally was able to book some vacation time, taking a few weeks from working in the lab, to go visit Berlin, a city famous for many things. Great food, great clubs, great people, great culture and history. My muse and I roamed a lot in the vast city, stopped by the places to see. From the Tiergarten park to the abandoned airstrip of Tempelhof. We visited many museums and were even lucky enough to go to a classical concert in the Berliner Philharmoniker concert hall. I mostly (as usual) shot portraits of my better half,  but I also felt the need to sort of document my trip, shooting things, I generally don't. Anything that caught my eyes, I decided to capture. Architecture, street art, nature, shapes... Pretty much everything went through my lens. As you could also expect, January in Berlin, is quite cold. Luckily for us, it only drizzled and snowed a bit one day, so we had dry grayish weather for most of our stay. Hence, my choice of shooting mostly black and white."


About the Photographer: Originally a sound engineer, specialized in sound design, Mikah Manansala now works in a photo lab in Paris [Nation Photo]. His daily activities mainly consist of everything with analogue photography. See also our interview with Mikah, Ever Onward.


Disclaimer: In lieu with Parallel Planets' general aesthetics, almost all images found on this website appear in black & white. Hover on them to view the original versions and click them to see in high resolutions. All media files solely belong to their respective artists, some of which are exclusive for Parallel Planets only. If you wish to use any of these, please contact the author or artist first. Thank you!
 
FacebookInstagramTwitter

info@parallelplanets.com
Posts are hidden on the main page, but everything we published from 2013 to 2015 are still intact. Use the button below to find what you're looking for.